9.12.2010

My Favorite Kid Sayings...August Edition




I love the funny things my kids say...so much so that I have decided to post all the interesting, funny, adorable things they say (that I always say I should write down, but don't) into our blog (assuming I will remember to do so each month).

Hallie to me about her baby sister..."Dad, Brylie is growin' up too fast isn't she? She's turnin' into such a little stinker (chuckle, chuckle)!"

While Kaden was pitching (baseball) to me at the park...in midst of his wind-up...with knee kicked high in his delivery he lost his balance and said, "Whoa dad, I got a little bit wiggly there!"

Kaden's bedtime prayer after a devotion about forgiveness..."Jesus, please give all my sins away."

Kaden..."Dad, after Brylie goes to bed can I have a B..O..C..C..R?" (Trying to spell C-O-O-K-I-E). Got to give him credit for trying to spell it instead of saying it in front of his baby sister!

Brylie has decided that at the end of each book we read, when I say "the end" she echoes "A-men!"

My kids make me smile and laugh a lot!

1 comment:

Jordan said...

those are awesome, Trav. You are smart to record them!